Sunday, March 4, 2018

Gifts From South Africa!

My sister went to South Africa over Christmas break. And I really should have asked her to do a post for me. Or at the very least asked her for some pics... I might still ask her.  But anyway, she did bring back some gifts from South Africa. I have a couple of things from Egypt, some stuff from Morocco, and Djibouti. And now South Africa!  

First off, a keychain. I collect keychains from around the world. Some places I've been to and don't have a keychain. Some places I haven't been but someone in my family brought one back for me. Most keychains are made in China. I collect them anyway. This one is special, because it's made in South Africa. And I love it!


Next up, earrings. I love, love,love these earrings. 

South African Tea! I love rooibos tea...but I've never had any from South Africa. I just now opened the box because I wanted to save it, but I think I'll drink the tea and save the box. One is my Mom's and one is mine!

This necklace isn't mine but it's beautiful and I wanted to share.


Another necklace, beautiful...I just borrowed it from my sister so I could take a picture of it. Isn't it cute?




No comments:

Post a Comment