Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Favorites

It's Christmas Eve Eve! And I just wanted to share some of my Christmas favorites. Thinks I watch and listen to every Christmas! And I mean every Christmas.

So I'll start with movies. I do watch other Christmas movies outside of these three. Sometimes I even watch a new Christmas movie. But I HAVE to watch these three. Otherwise, is it actually Christmas? I don't think it would be.

So my three favorite are pretty easy.





And then when I'm with my family-we watch A Christmas story. It's my Dad's Favorite. But since I'm in Maryland on my own I probably won't be watching it. But it is funny!

And then I have three FAVORITE Christmas Albums-with a couple of random Christmas songs thrown in. But I'll share my playlist a little later. For now, these three albums. I love them. Really, really.

Boyz II Men Christmas Interpretation


Kirk Franklin Christmas With the Family


Motown Christmas-Theres this one and then a newer one too that I love.




No comments:

Post a Comment