Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Project Pan #21

I'm a couple weeks late. I've been meaning to do this post for a little while now. I finished up another eyeshadow which usually motivates me right away to post. I think this makes number #18. I'm still trying to make it to 30 before I buy any new eyeshadow. Just 12 to go. Basically the equivalent of a whole palette. But I can do it!

1. Too Faced Brow Kit- I can't wait to be done with this. I'm getting close, but as you can see, it's still here! 

2. Make Up Forever Aqua Liner- Every time I do a post on it I am inspired to use it up. Then a week later I've misplaced it and forgotten about it. Still, I'm getting closer. I'm thinking it might be done by the next project pan? 

3. L'oreal HIP Sassy Duo- I love this color. And I'm sad it's all gone. But happy at the same time. Like I've mentioned before, I have a color in a Too Faced palette that is similar enough to this. I just need to tackle the blue side one of these days. But no time soon. 


4. Too Faced Piano Keys- Not my favorite color. And I'm definitely not using it up the way you should use products up. I just pile it on before I take my makeup off for the night. It makes an OK brow highlight if I blend most of it away. But I like a more yellow highlight shade.

5. Lorac Primer- This is almost dried up in the container. I think I might have to trash it soon. And then go shopping for a new eyeshadow primer. 

6. Smashbox Halo Powder- I have one more use of this. Just one. I thought it was done but I twisted it both ways and powder sprung up out of nowhere. I can't wait to be done with it. But then again I have basically no backup foundation. I really want the Rihanna foundation but it's not in stock. So I think I will be rocking a bit of concealer until I decide what foundation I want to get in the meantime. 

7. Stila Eyeshadow (I'm too lazy to look up the name now!) - I'm almost done with the whole palette. Except the blue. Which for some reason I really, really love. The rest of the Stila eyeshadows in the palette I really didn't like. But this blue is one of my favorites, it has a iridescent blue tone to it, that makes it look so much better on me than other blue shades. I don't want to pan it. But I don't want to keep the packaging around for one little shade either. So..I guess I will be wearing a lot of blue in the next coming weeks. My favorite way to wear it is just thrown in the inner corner. Just a fun, slightly blue look. But I also like it all over too!

I think that's all for now! Hopefully I finish up Piano Keys by the next update. If not the Halo powder will definitely be gone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment