Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Natural Beauty Products Haul

So, I haven't done one of these in a long time. I just haven't been buying that many beauty products. Or at least I don't think have. And then all the sudden you run out of everything at the same time. So I've been getting a couple things here and there. So I thought why not do a post?

Dr. Bronner's Cinnamon All-One Toothpaste
I ran all out of toothpaste and I thought I would try making some. So I did. I just used clay and baking powder, a bit of coconut oil, and some peppermint oil. But I didn't really like it that much. So I found a coupon in the store and picked this one up. Mostly I stick to mint so I thought I would try something different. I've been using it a couple weeks and I'm not sure how I feel about it...

Africa's Secret Multi-Purpose Skin Cream
If you've heard of the Egyptian Magic, this is almost similar. But for a fraction of the cost. I got it for about ten or eleven dollars. I mostly plan to use it on my face. Just to see if I can fade some marks I have on my chin from picking at acne. So far I've used it 3-4 times and the glow it gives your skin is unreal. Of course I'm going to keep using it and at some point do a full review!

Dr. Bronner's Orange Ginger Organic Lip Balm
I'm almost out of lip balm and since we are heading into winter, I thought I would just go ahead and replace it. So far...I hate the scent. But I'm going to keep using it and maybe it will get better?

Bedu Camel Milk Soap in Evening Primrose and Vetiver & French Clay and Rosewood
Camel Milk Soap? You know there's nothing I love more than trying unusual soaps. I saw them in my local store, brand new for about $5.99. I wanted to try them immediately but I was hoping for a sale! And waiting paid off, they went on sale for $3.99 and they had a coupon for .50 cents off. So I picked up two. I used one this morning, and so far I really like it. 

Nature's Remedy Exercise Relief Wintergreen and Clove
It was on clearance at TJ's for $2. It's completely natural and since I'm back into working out, figured I could use it as a little pick me up after I was done. Why not?

Shea Moisture Our Best Loved Bar Soaps
I'm almost out of hand soap...and so I wanted something more natural to replace it with. So I picked this up. I've already used and loved the African Black Soap and the Raw Shea Butter and I love those. The Manuka honey and the Peach Rose are new to me.

Alaffia Everyday Coconut Cleansing Face Wash 
I picked this up a couple weeks ago after I ran out of my tea tree face wash. So far I'm loving it. And full review should be coming soon!

And that's all. I also got a couple of makeup things but I will save that up for another post! 

Have you tried any of these brands? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment