Thursday, July 13, 2017

Too Cool For School Coconut Ceramide Mask Review



Mask Time! Another gift from one of my bestest friends (Hey Tia!). And I still have quite a bit left. I think I'm saving the most interesting ones for last. Or just trying to work up the nerve to use the snail mucin one. In the meantime, I decided to use the one with an ingredient very familiar to me-Coconut!

Too Cool For School claims:
Whitening and Wrinkle Improvement Function. Hydration Replenishing Barrier with Freshly Squeezed Coconut Water and Ceramides. Moisture in 30% of the coconut squeeze deeply recharge your skin with hydration. Cermaides, composing out skin barrier, prevent moisture from evaporating  and forms a protective shield against fine dust and environmental stressors. Lightweight and transparent- air light sheet softly softly adheres to all curves of the face to increase absorption of active ingredients into skin.

So I'll start of with scent. It smells light and fresh-and of course coconut-y. I like it. It lingered softly the entire time I had it on but it wasn't overpowering. 

These sheets are designed to keep serums with very active ingredients in contact with the skin via the mask for an extra boost of nourishment to the skin. Completely different from the masks I'm used to-which are more clay type masks. 

So I did as instructed and kept it on for about 40 minutes (a bit longer than they say actually)...just relaxing and enjoying the extra pampering. Usually I like to read a good book and sit in the bathtub. The ultimate relaxation! Or at least it is to me.

So I left mine on for way longer than the recommended time. And when it was time up, I rubbed the rest of the serum into my neck, arms, chest. No serum is going to waste around me.

It was just a tad sticky. But no biggie to me since I usually go to sleep after to give the serum even more time to absorb. 

I have combination oily skin. It's too heavy for my oily T-Zone. But it works pretty nicely on my dryer cheek and chin area. And I did get a teensy bit of a glow.

Ingredients:
Water, Coconut Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Methypropanediol, 1-2 Hexandiol, Propanediol, Hydroxyethycellulose, Arginnine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA,  Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Trehalose, Panthenol, Adenosine, PEG 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid, Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Licorice Root Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Camellia Leaf Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Hydroxyacetonephenone, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide, Caprylic Tryiclyceride, Cholesterol, Fragrance


I think this would be a nice mask for more norma- type skin. Or even dry skin. For me? The Dewey Tree Tea Tree Mask is still my favorite. In comparison with the Coconut Oil Serum Mask from the same brand, I prefer this one to that one. This one was lighter for sure! 

And now...I'm about to try out the Tony Moly Vitamin C Mask. And curl up with the fifth Harry Potter Book. I found my book in my closet. It's super special to me, because I lived in London when it came out and got the UK edition. 


No comments:

Post a Comment