Thursday, July 20, 2017

Tony Moly Master Lab Vitamin-C Brightening Mask Review



Mask review time! Another Tony Moly one today. And as all the previous ones-a gift from one of my bestest friends (Thanks Tia)! So far the Tony Moly ones have been getting the most views. I think it's the most popular brand in the US. I don't know much about Koreans skincare-but somehow I do know this brand. 

So here we go with the review!

Tony Moly claims:
This master lab brightens skin with Vitamin C




So I'll start off by mentioning I like to put these in the refrigerator. It's the middle of summer. And it's hot. So it makes a nice, refreshing little treat. And I hear the cold is good for the skin, something about stimulating lymph nodes and drainage or something or other. So I took mine from the fridge and got busy prepping my skin for it. 

I was expecting a very lemon scent-and I wasn't wrong. It almost smells like the those hot hand towels that you sometimes get on the plane or at restaurants to clean your hands when you are done eating. I love those warm towels. I'm not a big fan of the scent in a face mask-but it's not very strong and doesn't linger..so I soon forgot about it!

I kept it on for about 30 minutes. And when it was done I took the leftover serum and rubbed into my neck, chest, arms....basically everywhere so as not to waste serum. Silly me forgot to check out what my skin looked like after. I just went straight to sleep.

The next day my skin was a bit brighter. And nicely hydrated but not oily! I had no extra oil production like I did with the some of the coconut ones. I have combo skin and this seemed to work perfectly on it.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Diprpylene Glycol, Propanediol, Olive Oil PED-8 Esters, Butylene Glycol, Vitamin C, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Arylate/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Chlorophenesin, Hydroxycellulose, Disodium EDTA, Xanthum Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Licorice Root Extract, Ginger Root Extract,Schizandra, Chinensis Fruit Extract, Japonica Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrizate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer Arginine, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Acoorus Calamus Root Extract, Penilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Vitamin E, Fragrance.


It still doesn't top my favorite Dewey Tree Tea Tree mask. But I think I've just found my 2nd placer. It's a good option for summer or more oily skin for sure!

Now I'm off to try the Broccoli Seed one! I thought it was going to be the first I was going to test drive-but I ended up saving the ones I was most curious about for last!


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment