Saturday, July 15, 2017

Harley Pasternak Hollywood Workout for Kinect


I think this is my third go around with this program. I think. I know for sure I completed it once before. I did the light body toning. Five workouts a week for five weeks. I'm just not ready to move to the next level since there has been so much time in between the last time I completed on. S o I picked the light body toning again.

I like it because I always feel stronger at the end of the program. And although it's boring, it is something I can usually get through with a whole lot of coaxing myself on. I'm already a week in, with one more workout this week, which I plan to do after this post. 

I don't think I've ever been in so much pain the day after my first workout. I only have eight pound weights- since I was borrowing 3 and 5 pound weights and they have since moved out the country. I really should buy a pair because the 8 pounders are killer for me. Especially with reps as high as 25 and 30. Many times I have to put them down somewhere in the middle of the set. So yeah, after the first workout EVERYTHING hurt. I could barely move without wanting to cry out. But a bath and a lot of eucalyptus oil later I'm feeling a lot better. Except my hamstrings today because I got into some deadlifts yesterday. But they don't hurt nearly as much as earlier this week.

I havne't gotten on the scale. I probably will tomorrow. And maybe take my measurements-because I'm really hoping to lose inches on my and waist and arms. Not necessarily pounds. 

I've been eating...kinda healthy. Not much junk food. A lot of salad this week-but I've been going a little crazy with dressing. I found bomb sriracha-ranch dressing for $2 in Aldi's and I need to pick up like 5 more bottles before it goes off sale. 

Anyway, off to work out I go. And I will prolly update in about 4 weeks when the program is done. Wish me luck!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment