Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Products I HATE

So I've been blogging for awhile and I thought I would do a little post on vile, disgusting products that I hate. Ok so that was a little over the top but lets get started.

NYC Cheek Glow in Riverside Rose

Awful Color, Ashy, Hard to build up, Need I say more?







 Dial White Tea and Vitamin E Bar
Old Lady Smell and Dry Peeling Skin? Not For Me.










Yes to Carrots Body Cream

Nauseating Baby Powder Smell and Dry Skin..Ummm..I'll be saying No to Carrots







Queen Helene Cholesterol

Made my hair HARD.









Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
Ashy Skin lives in the jar!!!








Carols Daughter Hair Balm

Nothing But Overpriced Grease







Blue Magic
This although much cheaper than Carols Daughter is overpriced Hair Grease. I shudder to think what it did to my hair.




Maybelline Lash Stylist


This has been discontinued and rightly so. This made my eyelashes HURT. And they were CRUNCHY.





There was ALOT more things that I hate, but I just don't want this list to be THAT long. I probably should have listed the Sea Kelp Shampoo and Conditioner. Oh well. Any products that you remember using that you hate. If so let me know!!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment