Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Weight Update!!!

So I know I haven't been blogging but my computer broke. I'm just happy it happened the last week of classes because it could have happened in the middle of the year. So I missed last week. I gained a pound. But I was maxing. I was eating EVERYTHING. I mean everything. This week I've been stressed and not really eating much. And I'e been slacking on my tea drinking. But starting now I'm getting back on it. So this week I've lost three pounds making my grand total twenty NINE pounds. One pound away from thirty. Thats ridiculous. To meet my next goal I need to lose two pounds. And I'm trynna be the weight that my entire group made by the end of the summer. To get there I need to lose seven pounds. I'm getting there ya'll. It's gonna be hard when I go back home but I'm gonna be eating and exercising too so I should be good..

No comments:

Post a Comment